Valentine Mini Slimline Card - Brass & Bliss Craft Co.

Hi and welcome to my blog!  I hope to inspire you to pull out your card making supplies and make a card!

Today I'm showcasing Brass & Bliss Craft Co.  For this card I used the Heart Bubbles Die, I adore You Clear Stamp Set and Heart Strings 6x6 Paper Pack.

Below there is instruction on how I made this easy mini slimline card. 


The first thing I did was cut my patterned paper and my mat piece.  

The patterned piece you will cut at 3 1/4 x 5 3/4.  

Now you will cut the mat piece at 3 3/8 x 5 7/8.


You can go ahead and cut your card base as well.  You will take a piece of white 110lb card stock and cutting on the on the 11 inch side cut at 7 inches.

On the 8 1/2 inch side cut your card stock at 6 inches.

Using your score board put your card on the 6 inch side score at 3 1/2.

I am showing how I glue the mat to the base.


Using your Heart Bubble Die cut out the design with the same colored card stock you used for your mat.


Now is the time to stamp out your sentiment.  I used the I Adore You Clear Stamp Set.


Mat your sentiment with the same colored card stock you used for your mat and your hearts die.

I always lay out my pieces to get the placement where I want it.


I kept two of the hearts from the Heart Bubble die to add more interest to the card.

I used dimensional tape for the hearts and the sentiment.  This gives your card depth.



Now all that is left to do is glue your completed die cut piece to your red card stock and then glue the red card stock to your card base.

Now glue your completed mat piece to your card base and your card is done!!!  Simple and easy!

Below you will find links to the products I used.

I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Brass & Bliss Craft Co. page on Facebook.

The Brass & Bliss Craft Co website isn't up yet but will be in March.  So for now you can shop on Rubbernecker Stamps.com for the items I used on my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!

Crafty Hugs,

Dawn

Comments