Valentine Card - Whimsy Stamps Always and Forever

Hello and welcome to my page!  My hope is that you find inspiration and pull out your craft supplies and make a card!

Today's card was made with Whimsy Stamps products.  Whimsy Stamps products are all made in America and are of the highest quality.

So without further ado here is my card.

The products I've used for this card are listed below and have links to the store for your convenience

I used Copic Markers to color my image but you don't have to color them at all you can just stamp them.

Listed below is the Copic combination I used to color the hands.

Skin - E0000 E00 E04 E11 E21

I stamped the image on Copic safe paper then using the Connected Heart Frame Die I centered the hands in the middle of the die and cut it out. 

The image below is how I cut the darker patterned paper from the 6x6 Starring Hearts Paper Pack.  It was kind of hard to measure. I hope this visual helps.  


Using the Always and Forever Clear Stamp Set I stamped my sentiment as well as stamping Pinky Swear above and below the hands.

I found some colored card stock that matches my patterned paper and cut out a mat at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.  I then used the same colored card stock and cut out the heart.

Now all you have to do is adhere all of your pieces together!

This card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 an A2 card.

I used 110lb black card stock for my card base.  Take an 11 x 8 1/2 inch 110lb card stock and on the 11 inch side cut it at 5 1/2 and that will give you two card bases.

Well, I hope I've inspired you to pull out your supplies and make this fun card.  If you don't have the products I used and would like them I've listed them below with links to the Whimsy Stamps store.

That's it for me!

You can find me on

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.  

If you like, go and join so you can get tons of inspiration using Whimsy Stamps and Die's

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Happy Crafting!

Dawn


Always and Forever Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps



Connected Hearts Frame Die - Whimsy Stamps



6x6 Paper Pack - Starring Hearts - Whimsy Stamps


Comments