Gossip Girls - Whimsy Stamps - Slimline Card

Hi and welcome to my blog!  My hope is to give you some inspiration to get your craft supplies out and make a card.

For today's card I used products from Whimsy Stamps!  This set is called Gossip Girls Clear Stamps.  They are a lot of fun to play with!

Here is the card and some instructions on how to put it together below.  Have fun playing with your supplies!






 Listed below are the Copic combinations I used to color the images.

Skin - E0000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Cheeks - R22 R20 R30

Blue - N5 B29 B18 B16

Pink - R59 R56 RV34 R81

Lips - R29 R43 R27

Green - YG95 YG93 YG21

Light Brown Hair - E29 E25 E35 E51

Dark Brown - C9 E49 E44

Blonde - E99 YR24 YR23

First thing I do when I'm coloring images is stamp them out with my stamp press and color them before I use the dies to cut them out.  I use Gina K Designs Almagam Ink stamp pad when I am going to color with my Copic markers.

Using the Gossip Girls Outline Die Set cut out your colored images.

The rest is easy you're just cutting and gluing.  Using the Slimline Filmstrip Die, die cut it out with an off-white piece of card stock.  This will match the Gulliver's Garden Slimline Paper Pack that I used for the background.

Glue your Filmstrip Die on the patterned paper and trim off the excess.  If you want a slightly different look you can die cut the patterned paper and use the squares only and then your Filmstrip die where the holes are will show your colored card stock.  Just another suggestion for a different look.

Next I cut a color coordinating piece of card stock an 1/8 of an inch larger then the Filmstrip Die for my mat.

To make your card base take an 8 1/2 x 11 inch piece of 110lb card stock and on the 11 inch side cut it at 7 inches.  Use your bone folder and Score Pal to add your crease at 3 1/2 inches.  

I used dimensional tape to pop up the girls and I used the same matching card stock that I matted the Film Strip Die to mat the sentiments and used dimensional tape for those as well.

Well, I hope I've inspired you to pull out your supplies and make this fun card.  If you don't have the products I used and would like them I've listed them below with links to the Whimsy Stamps store.

That's it for me!

You can find me on

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.  

If you like, go and join so you can get tons of inspiration using Whimsy Stamps and Die's

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Happy Crafting!

Dawn


Gossip Girls Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps



Gossip Girls Outline Die Set - Whimsy Stamps



Slimline Film Strip Die - Whimsy Stamps


Slimline Paper Pack - Gulliver's Garden - Whimsy Stamps


 

Comments