Flower Girl - Rubbernecker Stamps - Valentine Card - Anniversary Card

 Hi Everyone!  Thank you so much for coming to my blog to check out my card!  I hope to inspire you and maybe challenge you to make this card in your own style, or you can do it exactly like I did.  

For today's card I used Brass and Bliss Craft Co. products to put this adorable card together. There are two items that are sneak peaks for the release on January 17th and those products are Heart Bubbles Die and I Adore You Sentiment Set.

Now onto the card!

Below you will find instructions on how I created this card.

The first thing I did was die cut my white Copic safe  card stock with the Decorative Rectangle Die.

I then moved the die cut to my stamp platform and stamped my image, Flower Girl, on the die cut piece of card stock.  I use Copic safe card stock because I knew I would be coloring on it with my Copics and wanted the smooth blend ability of the Copic paper.

While I had my paper on my stamp press I stamped the sentiment on the top portion of the die cut.

I have listed below the Copic combinations I used to color my image.

Skin - E0000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Blue - B23 B12 B01

Red - BG96 R59 R39 R35

Yellow - BV000 Y17 Y15 Y13

Purple - V09 V17 V15

Orange - YR09 YR16 YR02

Green - YG17 YG03

I cut a piece of red card stock that matched the red on the paper holding the flowers together to give it a cohesive look.

Cut your red card stock at 4 1/8 b 5 3/8.  That will be your mat for your sentiment and image die cut.

Now I cut out the small ivy with green paper.  I didn't add glue to the entire back of the ivy because I didn't want it to be flat.  I wanted dimension.


Now using the Heart Bubble Die I cut out the smallest heart and added dimensional tape to it and put it in the center where the two pieces of Ivy met.

In the picture above you can see the dimension on the card.

Now all that is left to do is glue your completed die cut piece to your red card stock and then glue the red card stock to your card base.

For the card base take 110 lb white card stock and on the 11 inch side cut it at 5 1/2.  This will give you two A2 card bases.

Here are some links to the products I used.  Now remember the I adore You Sentiment Set and the Heart Bubbles Die will be released on the 17th but the rest of the products I used are available now at Brass & Bliss Craft Co.


Below are links to my Social Media pages and links to Brass & Bliss Craft Co Facebook page and shop.

I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Brass & Bliss Craft Co. page on Facebook.

The Brass & Bliss Craft Co website isn't up yet but will be in March.  So for now you can shop on Rubbernecker Stamps.com for the items I used on my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!

Crafty Hugs,

Dawn

Comments