Always & Forever Anniversary Card - Whimsy Stamps

Welcome to my page!  My hope is that you find inspiration and pull out your supplies and make a card!

The card below I made using Whimsy Stamps products.  I will have the products with links to the store listed below.  

I've added some instructions on how I made this card below.



 I colored this adorable couple, from the Always & Forever Clear Stamp Set, with my Copic Markers. I have listed the combinations below.

Skin - E0000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Grey Hair - T7 T5 T3 or you can use C5 C3 C1

Brown - E59 E25 E23

Yellow - BV00 Y38 Y35 Y23

Grey Pants - C8 C6 C4

Black 100

After I colored the image I fussy cut them out.

Using the Connected Hearts Frame Die cut out the hearts.  I cut with Kraft card stock and black card stock.

For the Kraft card stock heart I stamped, on the center piece, Soul Mates and the heart from the Always & Forever stamp set.

I stamped out my sentiment and made a small banner for the bottom.  I made sure I had plenty of room to cut the flag part.  To do that cut from the corner at an angle from both points and that will give you the flag look.

Using the 6x6 Starring Hearts Paper Pack I cut the patterned paper at 2 3/4 x 4 1/8.  

Then using Kraft card stock cut it at 2 3/4 x 4 1/8.  On this piece I used the solid heart from the Always & Forever stamp set and stamped with black ink in various places.

Now cut a piece of Kraft card stock at 1 x 4 1/8.  This will be the piece you will use to cover the line between the patterned paper and the Kraft card stock. 

  This will give you your mat piece with which you will add all of your elements.

I used 110lb black card stock for my card base.  This is an A2 card which measure 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  To get this you will take an 8 1/2 x 11 inch piece of 110lb card stock and you will be cutting at 5 1/2 on the 11 inch side.  This will give you two card bases.

Now put all of your elements together, I popped up the couple with foam tape, and your card is finished!

Well, I hope I've inspired you to pull out your supplies and make this fun card.  If you don't have the products I used and would like them I've listed them below with links to the Whimsy Stamps store.

That's it for me!

You can find me on

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.  

If you like, go and join so you can get tons of inspiration using Whimsy Stamps and Die's

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Happy Crafting!


Always and Forever Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


Connected Hearts Frame Die - Whimsy Stamps

6x6 Starring Hearts Paper Pack

6x6 Paper Pack - Starring Hearts - Whimsy Stamps

Comments