Winter Card - Whimsy Stamps

Hello and welcome to my blog!  One of my passions is to make cards and share them with you.  My hope is that you will be inspired to try them yourself.

These little cuties are from the Penguin Snow Days Clear Stamp Set and Penguins Snow Days Outline Dies by Whimsy Stamps.  These little guys look like they are having so much fun!  I'm sure they will be ready for some hot chocolate when they are done!  

For the rest of the elements on the card I used Inverted Scallops Rectangle Die Set, 6x6 Paper Pack - Blissful Blues and Slimline Stars Background Die.  I've listed the Copic marker colors below.



This is the Copic Markers combinations I used to color the penguins.

Black - 100 W8 W6 W4

White - T5 T3 T1

Green - YG67 YG17 YG03

Red - V25 R35 RV14 RV23 RV21

Beak - Y35

I colored the penguin then using the Penguin Snow Days Outline Dies I cut them out.  I added them to the Blissful Blues paper and stamped the sentiment on the bottom right.  Make sure you cut your Blissful Blues patterned paper pack down to size to fit into your Inverted Scalloped Rectangle Die.  I then added some stars from the Slimline Stars Background Die.  I used the same gold sparkle paper that I used for the stars to mat the card.  

Then all you have to do it adhere it to your A2 card base and your done!

Well I hope I've inspired you to pull out your supplies and make this fun card.  If you don't have the products I used and would like them I've listed the products with links to the Whimsy Stamps store below.

Well that's it for me!

You can find me on

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.  If you like, go and join so you can get tons of inspiration using Whimsy Stamps and Die's

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Happy Crafting!

Penguin Snow Days Clear Stamps

**NEW Penguin Snow Days Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


Penguin Snow Days Outlines Die Set


Inverted Scallops Rectangle Die Set

**NEW Inverted Scallops Rectangle Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


6x6 Paper Pack - Blissful Blues

**NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Blissful Blues - Whimsy Stamps


Slimline Stars Background Die

Slimline Stars Background Die - Whimsy Stamps

Comments