Merry & Bright Clean and Simple Christmas Card - Rubbernecker Stamps

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to my blog!  I hope you find some inspiration and understand how I put this card together so that you can duplicate it or make it your own!

Today I'm showcasing Rubbernecker Stamps and Dies.  I love the simplicity of this card and it can be reproduced very easily!  I know it's a little late for sending out before Christmas but it can be made very quickly and with minimal supplies. 


The first thing I did was cut out the pine trees with green card stock using Evergreen Forest Die


Using the Slimline OPC Circle Dash Die cut out the die with white card stock. I used 65 lb white card stock.


Cut your base for the card.  Take a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of 110lb white card stock and cutting on the 11 inch side cut at 7.  Then using your scoring board on the 7 inch side score at 3 1/2 as shown below.



Add a small piece of prepositional tape to opposite corners of your slimline die and adhere it to your card base.  As show below.


You want to be able to slide in your trees.


Trim your trees down to a size that will fit in the circles as shown below.


I added a little bit of glue to the bottom and slid it in and glued the trees inside the circles.  I'm sorry I didn't take a picture but you will see in the coming up pictures.


Now you can see how I added the trees.  Place your card base on your stamp platform and situate your stamp, I used the Cute Snowmen Stamp Set, in the center then go ahead and ink it up and stamp your sentiment.


Using a thin line of glue, glue your sides down and your card is complete!


See how easy this card is to make and I think it is so elegant!

I hope you will be able to recreate this card or make it your own!

Big news is coming up for Rubbernecker so make sure you keep up with the Instagram posts so you don't miss the exciting news!

Here are some links to the products I used.



Below are links to my Social Media pages and links to Rubbernecker Stamps Facebook page and shop.

I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!

Crafty Hugs,

Dawn

Comments