Christmas Card - Whimsy Stamps

Hello and welcome to my blog!  One of my passions is to make cards and share them with you.  My hope is that you will be inspired to try them yourself.

Today's card I made using Whimsy Stamps products.  I used the Postage Window A2 Die, Holiday Icons Stamp Set and Christmas Eve 6x6 Paper Pack. 


  There is a lot of coloring involved with this card but I love to color and the Copic Marker combinations are listed for you below.

Red - B63 R29 R27 R35

Green - YG67 YG17 YG03

Gold - BV20 YR24 Y26 YR31

Brown - E49 E47 E44 E43

Blue - BG01 BG000 BG0000

White - C6 C5 C3 C1

Skin - E0000 E00 E04 E11 E21

I used Copic safe paper to stamp my images onto.  I laid the paper onto my stamp press then I put the Postage die on top.  I then laid the a stamp on one at a time in the position that I wanted it on the card then I removed the die and stamped the image.  I did this with each image.

After you have stamped all of your images and colored them you can cut them out with the die.

Another way you can do it is using the die with Copic safe paper you can cut out your squares and using repositional tape on the back of each square you can add it to your stamp press and stamp your images that way.  Either way works.

I used a piece of patterned paper from the Christmas Eve 6x6 Paper pack and using the Postage Window die I cut out the frame.

Then all you have to do it adhere it to your A2 card base and your done!

Well I hope I've inspired you to pull out your supplies and make this fun card.  If you don't have the products I used and would like them I've listed the products with links to the Whimsy Stamps store below.

Well that's it for me!

You can find me on

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.  If you like, go and join so you can get tons of inspiration using Whimsy Stamps and Die's

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Happy Crafting!


Postage Window A2 Die - Whimsy Stamps




**NEW Holiday Icons Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps



6x6 Paper Pack - Christmas Eve - Whimsy Stamps

Comments