Warm Winter Wishes Card - Rubbernecker Stamps

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to my blog!  I hope you find some inspiration and understand how I put this card together so that you can duplicate it or make it your own!

For today's card I'm using Rubbernecker Stamps and Dies.  This fun, clean and simple card turned out so elegant!  I'm very pleased with it.


Using the Slimline Hills Die I cut some white card stock to layer them on the bottom of the card front.



Since I had so much room I decided to cut the drifts in half which gave me more for another project.


I cut a white mat of white card stock at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.  This will be your base to add your drifts and other elements for your card.

Start layering your drifts as shown below.  Keep checking to make sure you have them lined up correctly to the bottom of your base.



I add glue to the bottom of each drift so that I can stick things behind the drifts like the trees.




Die cut out your Evergreen Forest Die with green colored card stock.


Snip your trees so that you have four sections.


Tuck the trees behind the snow drifts as seen below.  Then die cut your houses with the Winter Village Die and tuck them in where you want to.

Don't glue them down yet.


Move your base over to your stamp platform to add your sentiment.  I used a sentiment from the Laughing Snowmen Set.


I used a Copic marker to add some shadows to the bottom of the tree because they were not tucked behind a snow drift.


Now glue the bottom of the trees and houses and tuck them in behind the snow drifts.  Add your completed base to your A2 card and your card is complete!

See how easy this card is to make and I think it is so elegant!

I hope you will be able to recreate this card or make it your own!

Big news is coming up for Rubbernecker so make sure you keep up with the Instagram posts so you don't miss the exciting news!

Here are some links to the products I used.


Below are links to my Social Media pages and links to Rubbernecker Stamps Facebook page and shop.

I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!

Crafty Hugs,

Dawn

Comments