Slimline Happy Birthday Card - Whimsy Stamps

 Hi and thank you for coming to check out my blog!  I hope to inspire you into making cards.

This blog is all about Whimsy Stamps.  I design for them and absolutely love their products.  I'm not just saying that because I design for them,  The dies are the highest quality as are the dies and stencils.

Today's card is a simple one but is perfect for the friend or relative who are extra!  This Slimline Card is so fun and easy to put together.


This card measure 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 at the base, I used 110lb pink card stock.  I used the Slimline Paper Pack - Champagne patterned card for the base mat for my card.  I cut it at 8 3/8 x 3 3/8.  

Then using the Banner Die I cut out the banner with gold shiny paper card stock.  

Using the Bold ABC Die Set I cut out the word Happy Birthday.  I offset with the pink card base paper with each letter.  To make the card pop even more I used black for the Happy.

This card, as I said before, is quick and easy and packs a big punch.

Well I hope I've inspired you to pull out your supplies and make this fun card.  If you don't have the products I used and would like them I've listed them below with links to the Whimsy Stamps store.

Well that's it for me!

You can find me on

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.  If you like, go and join so you can get tons of inspiration using Whimsy Stamps and Die's

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Happy Crafting!

Slimline Paper Pack - Champagne

**NEW Slimline Paper Pack - Champagne - Whimsy Stamps

Slimline Banner Die

**NEW Slimline Banner Die - Whimsy Stamps

Bold ABC Die Set

Bold ABC Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Comments

  1. Brilliant Dawn, love the paper pack you used and this is lovely and bright xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment