Merry Christmas Mini Slimline Card - Whimsy Stamps

Hello Everyone and welcome to my blog!  I hope you find some inspiration here.  I love making cards and I like to share hints and tricks with you to use on your own cards.

Today I am showcasing a card made with Whimsy Stamps products.  This is a clean and simple mini slimline card that can easily be massed produced.


 To make this card cut your base at 7 x 6 1/2.  Then use your bone folder and score board and score with the 7 inch side at the top of the score board and score at 3 1/2.  This will give you your card base.

Next I picked a piece of patterned paper from the Christmas Eve 6x6 paper pad and cut it at 3 3/8 x 6 3/8.

Now take a white piece of 65 lb card stock and using the Holly Embossing Slimline folder and run them both through your die cutting machine.  Once that is done cut the embossed card stock at 6 1/4 it will already be at the correct size on the long side which will be 3 1/4.

There are two same patterned papers in the Christmas Eve 6x6 paper pad. Get the matching piece you used for your mat and using the Merry Word Die and the Christmas Word Die cut out your words.

For the stars I used the Slimline Stardust Swirl Die Set and used the matching paper I used for the words and the mat.  Glue all of the elements on your card as shown above.

Just add some matching enamel dots and your card is finished!

I hope you will find this card easy and are able to mass produce it.

Below are links to the products I used.

Well that's it for me!

You can find me on

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.  If you like, go and join so you can get tons of inspiration using Whimsy Stamps and Die's

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Happy Crafting!

Dawn


6x6 Paper Pack - Christmas Eve - Whimsy Stamps


Merry Large Word Die - Whimsy Stamps



Christmas Large Word Die - Whimsy Stamps



*NEW Slimline Embossing Folder - Holly - Whimsy Stamps



**NEW Stardust Swirl Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Happy shopping!

Comments

  1. Lovely card and fabulous design with the products use, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment