Thanksgiving Card - Whimsy Stamps

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here! 

Today I'm showcasing Gourds and Pumpkins Clear Stamps by Whimsy Stamps.  Oh and it's on sale!

I added more dimension to this card by adding other die sets and some Distress Inks.  More is more when putting a card together!




I used Copic alcohol markers to color the pumpkins and grass.  I've listed the combinations below.

Orange - W5 E09 E08 YR16 YR04

Yellow - BV20 Y26 YR24 YR31

Leaves - YG97 YG95 YG93 YG91

Grass - YG95 YG93 YG91

White Pumpkins - C1 Y00 Y0000

I order all of my Copic's and Copic Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

Below you will find the Whimsy Stamps products I used listed below.


**NEW Gourds and Pumpkins Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps



Slimline Postage Die - Whimsy Stamps


**NEW Slimline Fence Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

I used Distress Inks and a Whimsy Blending Brush to color my background and the Slimline Postage Stamp Die.


**NEW Whimsy Blending Brushes - LARGE - Whimsy Stamps

I used the following Distress Oxides to color my background and the Postage Die.

For the background piece I used Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey.


Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Oxides Ink Pads - Spiced Marmalade


Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Oxides Ink Pads - Wild Honey

I used Kraft card stock for the Postage Die as well as for my card base.  These are the Distress Oxides I used to color the die piece.


Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Oxides Ink Pads - Rusty Hinge

Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Oxides Ink Pads - Vintage Photo

I used VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink for my sentiment only.  I always hit it with my heat gun for a second to make sure it's dry.

Tsukineko - VersFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink

You can find me on Social Media as well.

I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!  Thank you for hanging around to the end of this post!  Have a Blessed day and Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments