Teddy Bear Christmas Eve - Whimsy Stamps - Baby's First Christmas Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here! 

Today's blog post is all about Baby's First Christmas card.   For the background I used the Blurry Flurries 6x6 paper pad and the Twinkle-Swirl Die.  I added Christmas Branches Die set for some more interest.  The Teddy Bear Christmas Eve Stamp Set is perfect for the sentiment that comes with the stamp set.  I love having sentiments with the stamp sets.  It makes it so much easier to complete the card.

Sorry that there is only one picture.  I thought I took more but I guess not, LOL!


Here are the Copic combinations I used to color the sweet little bear.

Bear - E47 E44 E42 E41

Pink - BV13 RV17 RV06 RV55 RV63

Green - R85 YG67 YG25 YG63

Star - YR23 Y15 Y11 Y00

I order all of my Copic's and Copic Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

This is the stamp set Teddy Bear Christmas Eve that I used.


**NEW Teddy Bear Christmas Eve Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps



I cut two branches in different colored paper from the Blurry Flurries 6x6 Paper Pack so that it matched the rest of the card.



I used a piece of paper from the Blurry Flurries 6x6 Paper Pack for the background.


6x6 Paper Pack - Blurry Flurries - Whimsy Stamps

I also used a light piece of the patterned card stock when I cut out the Twinkle Swirl Die.


**NEW Twinkle Swirl Die - Whimsy Stamps

I've listed below some of the tools and products I used to make my card.

I used VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink for my sentiment only.  I always hit it with my heat gun for a second to make sure it's dry.

Tsukineko - VersFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink

Neenah 110LB Card Stock

 

I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments

  1. Dawn cute card love your colouring and that swirley die background, ordered this one..xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment