Cute Monster Card - Rubbernecker - Halloween Card

Hello Everyone!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  I hope you get some inspiration and pick up some new techniques.

Who want's to make a cute monster card with me?  Guess what!  There is no coloring for this card!!!

Below you will find detailed instruction on how to recreate this card.




The first thing you are going to do is get a long piece of white card stock.  Using the Drips & Splatter die lay it on your white card stock and mark off lightly with a pencil the ends and the bottom.  That way you will know where to lay down your ink.

Using the Melon first cover the top part of the card stock.  Then add your Fern on top.  Using two different colors gives a more interesting look and depth.

Repeat the process with Whisper and Dreamer.  When you blend the Whisper into the Fern you will get a nice darker green.  Don't worry it's what you're going for.

Tape you die down and run it through your die cutting machine.

Cut out your die on each side.


This is what you will be left with.  Go ahead and put it aside for now.


Taking the Nested Rectangle Small Stitch die cut out three different sized bright colored card stock that will fit on a 4 1/4 x 5/1/2 inch card.


Now using the Cute Monsters #1 Die cut out different colored monsters.  You will be using different pieces for each monster.


Too cute!!!



Get your stamp platform out and using the Splatter Background set stamp with  Lavender onto your piece of colored card stock that you intend to lay your monsters on.

Now go ahead and stamp your sentiment.  I use Versa Fine Black Pigment Ink.  I stamp it at least two times and this gives me a dark and crisp look.


Cut out your sentiment and mat it.
I popped up my Drips die as well as my sentiment die.



Now pop up your monsters and add them to your card.
Adhere your top to a black card base and your card is done!


Listed below you will find links to the products I used to make this card.


 Gemini Jr. Die Cutting Machine

Scrapbook.com - Fine-Tip - Ergonomic Reverse Grip - Craft Tweezers - Gray

Fiskars - SureCut Deluxe Paper Trimmer - 12 Inch


American Crafts - Sticky Thumb Collection - Adhesives - Double Sided Foam - White - 0.25 Inch x 3.94 Yards x 2mm

I used VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink for my sentiment only.  I always hit it with my heat gun for a second to make sure it's dry.

Tsukineko - VersFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink


Below are links to my Social Media pages and links to Rubbernecker Stamps Facebook page and shop.

I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!

Crafty Hugs,

Dawn

Comments