Build-A-Pumpkin Die Set - Fall Card - Whimsy Stamps

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here! 

The Build-A-Pumpkin Patch Die Set makes a quick card!  You can cut out the pumpkins in different colored card stock or do as I did and cut them out on Copic safe card stock and color them in.




Here are the Copic combinations I used to color the pumpkins.

Orange - YR09 YR68 YR 04 Y38 Y35

Green Pumpkin - YG99 YG97 YG95 YG91

White Pumpkin - C1 Y00 Y000

Yellow Pumpkin - YR04 Y38 Y35 and I used YR68 for the speckles.

Stem - YG99 YG97 YG95 YG91 and E49 E47 E44

Leaves - YG99 YG97 YG95 YG91

W5 E09 E08 YR16

I use Gina K Black Amalgam Ink to stamp the images that I am going to use with my alcohol markers.  The alcohol in the markers will not smear your stamped lines.

Gina K. Designs Black Amalgam Ink


I order all of my Copic's and Copic Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

Listed below are the Whimsy Stamps Products I used.

Build-A-Pumpkin Patch

Build-a-Pumpkin Patch Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


Thanks Word and Shadow Die Set

Thanks Word and Shadow Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


Alphabet Mini Clear Stamps

Alphabet Mini Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

I used this stamp set to spell out the word Give.  This stamp set is very convenient when you need a word to go with Whimsy's Word and Shadow dies.

6x6 Paper Pack - Autumn Hues

6x6 Paper Pack - Autumn Hues - Whimsy Stamps

I've listed below some of the tools and products I used to make my card.

I used VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink for my sentiment only.  I always hit it with my heat gun for a second to make sure it's dry.

Tsukineko - VersFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink

Well that's it for me!

You can find me on

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.  If you like, go and join so you can get tons of inspiration using Whimsy Stamps and Die's

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments

Post a Comment