Teddy Bear Christmas Sweets - Whimsy Stamps - Christmas Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here!  

It's new release day at Whimsy Stamps!  Today I'm showcasing Teddy Bear Christmas Sweets stamp and die set.  There are links to the products I used at the bottom of this blog.

I hope this card inspires you to recreate it in your own way!





When layering with die's more is more!  It will give you lots of dimension and interest on your cards!

These are the Copic combinations I used to color the bear.

Bear - E39 E37 E35 - Muzzle E34 E30

Hat - T6 B69 BV04 BV02 BG13 BG15

Letters - E44 E43 E40

Here are the products I used.

Teddy Bear Christmas Sweets Clear Stamps

**NEW Teddy Bear Christmas Sweets Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

Teddy Bear Christmas Sweets Die Set

If you want to make a one layer card the new Whimsy masks are amazing and easy to use.

Teddy Bear Christmas Sweets - NoFuss Masks

Stitched Border Die Trio

Stitched Border Die Trio - Whimsy Stamps


Mountain Majesty Die

Mountain Majesty Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


Slimline Scenic Countryside Die

Slimline Scenic Countryside Die - Whimsy Stamps


6x6 Paper Pack Blurry Flurries

6x6 Paper Pack - Blurry Flurries - Whimsy Stamps

I used VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink for my sentiment only.  I always hit it with my heat gun for a second to make sure it's dry.

Tsukineko - VersFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink

Neenah 110LB Card Stock

 


Scrapbook.com - Fine-Tip - Ergonomic Reverse Grip - Craft Tweezers - Gray

Fiskars - SureCut Deluxe Paper Trimmer - 12 Inch


American Crafts - Sticky Thumb Collection - Adhesives - Double Sided Foam - White - 0.25 Inch x 3.94 Yards x 2mm

I order all of my Copic's and Copic Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments