Autumn Vibes - Whimsy Stamps - Fall Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here! 

These happy little birds are just chillin on the beautiful fall day.

I did a fair amount of coloring with my Copic's on this project.  I have all of the combinations listed below.

I combined stamps, dies and patterned card stock to make this card.  I love mixing different elements to get dimension and interest on my cards.

I've listed all of the products I used on this card below.  Some of my links are affiliate.

I hope I've inspired you to make your own version of this card.



Here is the list of Copic combinations I used.

Orange - B01 YR07 YR04 Y35

Birds - BV31 Y38 Y15 Y02

Wood - E47 E44 E43 E41

Leaves - YG67 YG17 YG03

I use Gina K Black Amalgam Ink to stamp the images that I am going to use with my alcohol markers.  The alcohol in the markers will not smear your lines.

Gina K. Designs Black Amalgam Ink


I order all of my Copic's and Copic Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

Below you will find all of the Whimsy products I used to make this card.

Autumn Vibes Stamp Sets

Gourds & Pumpkins Clear Stamps

6x6 Autumn Hues Paper Pack

Slimline Fence Die Set

**NEW Slimline Fence Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Honeycomb Pattern Die

Honeycomb Pattern Die - Whimsy Stamps

I've listed below some of the tools and products I used to make my card.

I used VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink for my sentiment only.  I always hit it with my heat gun for a second to make sure it's dry.

Tsukineko - VersFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink

Neenah 110LB Card Stock

 

I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments