Harvest Truck Die - Whimsy Stamps - Fall Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here! 

When I saw the Harvest Truck Die from Whimsy Stamps this card idea immediately came into my head.  I'm so happy it translated to the paper, LOL!

I've listed everything you will need to recreate this card as is or you can use your imagination and do your own version!

Since I didn't add a sentiment on the front I added it to the inside of the card.





Below are the Copic combinations I used to color the Truch and Pumpkins.

Blue - B37 B97 B93 B41

Wood - E49 E47 E42

Mirrors - B0000

Bumper - C5 C3 C1 C00

Tires - C9 C7 C5 C3

Orange Pumpkins - B32 R27 YR07 YR04

White Pumpkins - C1 Y00 Y000

I order all of my Copic's and Copic Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

Here is the list of products from Whimsy Stamps that I used.

Fall Harvest Truck

s

I love this stamp set!  You can use it for a fall card, Thanksgiving card and Valentine's card just by putting the different stamps on the back of the truck.  You will have to fussy cut the images, unless you mask them, but it makes such a fun card!

Build-a-Pumpkin Patch Die Set

Build-a-Pumpkin Patch Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

For my card I used the small pumpkins and colored them with my Copic's.

Tree Assortment Die Set

Tree Assortment Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

You can use any of the trees you want but I used the three little ones and the large one and medium sized tree.

It's Cloudy - 6x9 Stencil

**NEW It's Cloudy - 6x9 Stencil - Whimsy Stamps


This stencil is so versatile and easy to use.  I used a the Whimsy Blending Brush - Large to blend the Distress Ink for the sky.  Start at your horizon line and work your way up with the stencil.  

Blending Brush

**NEW Whimsy Blending Brushes - LARGE - Whimsy Stamps


I used two colors for the sky.

Wild Honey

Antique Linen

I made a stencil of my own for the hills and ground and I used the following Distress Oxide's.

Forest Moss

Old Paper

For the road I used the following Distress Oxide's

Scattered Straw

Gathered Twigs

I've listed below some of the tools and products I used to make my card.

I used VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink for my sentiment only.  I always hit it with my heat gun for a second to make sure it's dry.

Tsukineko - VersFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink

Neenah 110LB Card Stock

 

I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn


Comments

  1. Brilliant stamp and lovely card design using the truck and pumpkins... amazing colouring xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment