Wizard in Training Stamp Set - Whimsy Stamps - Halloween Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here!  

This little wizard from Wizard in Training Stamp and Die Set, is bringing the ghosts out of the tombs for Halloween.  All the Copic's I used are listed below that I colored the wizard with.

I find making Halloween cards are so easy and fun to make.  The ideas just fly out of my head and onto the cards!

I used Build-A-Graveyard Die Set and the Grave Epitaphs Clear Stamp Set for the tombstones.  I added the spooky fence to give it a graveyard feel.

For the spooky house I used the Slimline Hill House Die and for the ghosts I used the Boo Die Set.

I used Distress inks and Distress Oxide inks for the sky behind the house and the tombstones.  I've listed all of the Distress Inks below with links to products at Scrapbook.com.

There are links to the Whimsy Store for all of the Whimsy products I used for this card listed below the pictures of the cards.




Copic Combinations

Skin - E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Cheeks - R20 R30

Purple - BV08 V06 V04 V01 YG41

Hair - 100 W8 W6 W4

White - C5 C3 C1

Blue - B99 B97 B95 B93 B91

Stars - V25 Y28 Y38 Y35 Y32

Product List

Build-A-Graveyard Die Set

Grave Epitaphs Clear Stamp Set


Slimline Hill House Die Set

Slimline Hill House Die - Whimsy Stamps


Boo Die Set - Whimsy Stamps



**NEW Wizard in Training Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps



**NEW Wizard in Training Outlines Die Set - Whimsy Stamps



**NEW Whimsy Blending Brushes - LARGE - Whimsy Stamps

If you already have the colors listed below in Oxides or Distress Inks then you can use them.  I find that you can mix and match between the Oxides and Distress Inks with no problem.

Twisted Citron Distress Oxide

Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Oxides Ink Pads - Twisted Citron



Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Blueprint Sketch

Black Soot Distress Ink

Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Black Soot


Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink


Neenah 110LB Card Stock

 


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments