Slimline Decrepit Grave Die - Whimsy Stamps - Halloween Slimline Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

I't time for some Halloween cards!  I find making Halloween cards so fun and easy!  Of course, having Whimsy Stamps dies, stamps and stencils makes the cards come together seamlessly.

I hope I inspire you to make this card or some other version for yourself or to share!





I colored the Moon with Copic Markers below is the combination I used.

C3 C1 C00 BV00

I've listed below the products I used to assemble this fun card!  Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this so that I can purchase basic card supplies to keep making cards for your inspiration.

Slimline Decrepit Grave Die Set


Grave Epitaphs Clear Stamp Set


Slimline Spider Webs Background Rubber Cling Stamp

Howling Night Die Set

**NEW Howling Night Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


Build-A-Graveyard Die Set


Blending Brush - Large

**NEW Whimsy Blending Brushes - LARGE - Whimsy Stamps

If you already have the colors listed below in Oxides then you can use them.  I find that you can mix and match between the Oxides and Distress Inks with no problem.


Peeled Paint Distress Ink

Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Peeled Paint


Black Soot Distress Ink

Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Black Soot


Villainous Potion Distress Ink


Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink

Gathered Twigs Distress Ink

Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Gathered Twigs

I used VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink for my sentiment only.  I always hit it with my heat gun for a second to make sure it's dry.

Tsukineko - VersFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink

I use Gina K Amalgam Ink for all of my other stamping.  I also use the Gina K Amalgam ink for my Copic coloring.

Amalgam Ink

Gina K Designs - Ink Cube - Amalgam - Obsidian



Neenah 110LB Card Stock

 

I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

Cardstock ~


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments