Halloween Magic Stamp Set & Die - Whimsy Stamps - Halloween Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here! 

When I saw this adorable Witch and her friend Mr. Cat from the Halloween Magic Stamps and Die set from Whimsy Stamps I knew I had to put a big moon behind her!  So, I used a piece of paper from the 6x6 Paper Pack Haunted Graveyards.  

I used the sentiment that came with the Halloween Magic Stamp set.  I think adding the Haunted Graveyard Border Die to the bottom gives the card more dimension.  I also added a few bats from the Build-A-Graveyard Die Set.

This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.

Below I've listed all the products I used with links to the Whimsy Stamps store.

The Copic combinations I used to color the image are listed below.

I hope I've inspired you to recreate this card and make it your own!

Enjoy!

 




                        Copic Combinations

Hair & Cat - 100 W9 W7 W5 W3

Skin - E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Cheeks - R20 R30

Broom - E49 E44 E42

Straw - Y26 Y21 YR30

Purple - V09 V17 V15 V12

Green - YG05 YG01 Y11

White - C3 C1 C00

Product List

Halloween Magic Stamp Set

**NEW Halloween Magic Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


Halloween Magic Die Set

**NEW Halloween Magic Outlines Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


6x6 Paper Pack Haunted Graveyards

**NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Haunted Graveyards - Whimsy Stamps


Haunted Graveyard Border Die

**NEW Haunted Graveyard Border Die - Whimsy Stamps


Build-A-Gravyard Die Set

Build-a-Graveyard Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


Neenah 110LB Card Stock

 


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments