Mini Slim Tree House Die - Whimsy Stamps - Halloween Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here!  

When I saw, the Mini Slim Tree House Die from Whimsy Stamps, I knew I wanted to put it on an A2 card with a spooky moon behind it.  I enjoyed playing with the dies and distress inks to make this fun card.

I took the Boo Die Set from Whimsy Stamps and cut it out several times to give it some dimension and color.

I hope you enjoy this card and are inspired to recreate it! Below you will find everything you need to make this card!




Whimsy Stamps and Dies


Boo Die Set - Whimsy Stamps






**NEW Whimsy Blending Brushes - LARGE - Whimsy Stamps


If you already have the colors listed below in Oxides or Distress Inks then you can use them.  I find that you can mix and match between the Oxides and Distress Inks with no problem.

Twisted Citron Distress Oxide

Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Oxides Ink Pads - Twisted Citron



Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Blueprint Sketch

Black Soot Distress Ink

Comments