Polkadoodles / Woodland Songtime Winnie Angel

Hi Everyone and welcome to my blog!!!

Today I am showcasing Woodland Songtime Winnie Angel for my Design Team project with Polkadoodles.





This is a 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 inch square card.  I colored Winnie with my Copics.  The paper used is a digital download from Polkadoodles called Winnie Winterland Paper Heaven 3.  Winnie is a digital download as well.  I've provided links to both the paper and Winnie.  The seam binding I used for the bow I bought at Zipperstop.  The sentiment is from my stash and is discontinued.  The snowflakes are from the Mini Snowflakes die set from Lawn Fawn.  The music notes are from my stash but I found some similar they are from Frantic Stamper - Precision Dies - Small Music Notes.  The fence is from Newton's Nook Designs called Fence Die.
  
I colored this Live on my Dawn G Designs page.  If you would like to watch I've provided the link.

Just to let you know I do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  I would love it if you came and joined our happy group during one of my Lives.  Here is the link to my page Dawn G Designs.


Well that's it for me!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

Hugs,

Dawn Gavlinski

Comments