My Besties / Cinnamon Show~People

Hi and welcome to my blog!!!

Today I am showcasing Cinnamon Show-People from My Besties.  This is a card I colored and made for my Design Team project.




This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.  Cinnamon is too adorable isn't she!!!  I colored her with Copic's and cut her out with my Scan N Cut set at .4.  I used FolkArt Swirl Background stencil, Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes with Distress ink in Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon and Spun Sugar to make the snow in the background.   I then used a thin paintbrush to spread Ink on 3 Liquid Pixie Dust to make it sparkle.  The fence is a Gina Marie Die called Picket Fences with Woodgrain.  The tree is called Layering Trees Craft Die from Polkadoodles. I cut the die with card stock then I cut again with glitter paper I then cut the top part off so it looked like snow on the tree. I used Lawn Fawn's Simple Stitched Hillside Borders to cut out the hill with glitter paper.  I typed the sentiment on my computer then printed it out.

I colored and assembled this adorable image and card Live on Facebook on my Dawn G Designs Page.  I've added a link that will take you directly to the video.

If you are interested in watching me color images Live on Facebook please head on over to the main page at Dawn G Designs and hit Like.  I do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.  I hope you will join our happy group and I will see you there!!!

Well, that's it for me!

Happy Crafting,

Dawn

Comments

Post a Comment