Polkadoodles / Ruby Sweet / Sending Love Card

Hi All!!!  
Welcome to my page and thank you for stopping by!!!

Today for my Design Team project for Polkadoodles I colored and made a card with Ruby Sweet.  I just love how she is sweet but has a bit of sassy in her!




This is a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card.  I colored Ruby Sweet with Copic's.  The paper is a Polkadoodles paper pack called Butterfly Daisy.  The large flower die is called Lovely Orchid Stem from Memory Box (sorry this die is no longer available) the smaller flowers are from the Sizzix pack called Funky Floral #2.  The lace, flowers and sentiment are from my stash.  I've added links to the products I used.  

I colored and assembled this card Live on my Dawn G Designs Facebook page.  I've added a link that will take you right to the video.

If you are interested in watching me color images Live on Facebook please head on over to the main page at Dawn G Designs and hit Like.  I do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.  I hope you will join our happy group and I will see you there!!!

Well, that's it for me!

Happy Crafting,

Dawn

Comments