Paper Nest Dolls / Baby Emma With Bottle / New Baby Card

Hi All!  Welcome to my page and thanks for stopping by!!!

Today for my Design Team Project I am coloring Baby Emma with Bottle from Paper Nest Dolls.  This image makes the most adorable baby card!




This is a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card.  You can get the Baby Emma and lamb set from Paper Nest Dolls if you follow the link I provided.  I used Echo Park's Sweet Baby Girl by Lori Whitlock paper for this adorable card.  The sentiment and the diaper pen are from the sticker sheet that is included with the paper pack.  The ribbon and clear rhinestone flowers are from my stash.  I colored both images with Copics.

I colored and assembled this card Live on my Dawn G Designs page on Facebook.  I've added a link that goes directly to the link.

 I do Lives three times a week, Sunday's at 7:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST on my Dawn G Designs page.  I hope you can come and join our happy group sometime.

Well that's it for me everyone!!!

Happy Crafting,

Dawn

Comments