Polkadoodles / Champagne Celebration Winnie 3 / New Years Card

Hello All!!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog!  

Today I am showcasing Champagne Celebration Winnie 3 from Polkadoodles for my Design Team Project.





I just love this adorable Winnie image!!!  This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.  The paper pack is Echo Park's Tis The Season by Cassandra Cooper.  I used a Gina Marie die, Lavender Bundle.   The ribbon and the sentiment are from my stash.  The clear dots are Prima art ingredients Melange art pebbles.

I colored this image and assembled this card Live on my Facebook page Dawn G Designs.  The link will take you directly to the video. 

 I do Lives three times a week, Sunday's at 7:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST on my Dawn G Designs page.  I hope you can come and join our happy group sometime.

Well that's it for me everyone!!!

Happy Crafting,

Dawn


Comments