Polkadoodles / Hollybobs Mailbox / Christmas Card

Hello Everyone!!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!!!

Today for my Design Team project I colored Polkadoodles Hollybobs Mailbox.






This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.  I colored Hollybobs with Copic's.  The Holly I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.  I typed the sentiment on a Word document and printed out.  The paper pack is American Crafts Jolly.  I'm sorry I can't link the paper as it is discontinued.

I colored and assembled this card on a Live on my Facebook Page at Dawn G Designs.  There is a video up now and the link I provided will take you directly to it.

I'm almost at 1,000 LIKES on my Facebook page, Dawn G Designs, and when I reach 1,000 I'm going to have a party with giveaways!!!  If you already FOLLOW my page please LIKE it as well!!!  I will be doing a Live for the party and I will be posting when it will be!!!  

I also do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  I would love it if you came and joined our happy group during one of my Lives.  Here is the link to my page Dawn G Designs.

Well that's it for me!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments