My Besties / Christmas Puppy Bestie / Thinking Of You Card

Hi All!!!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  

Today I'm showcasing My Besties Christmas Puppy Bestie.  I know it's a Christmas scene but I wanted to make it a Thinking Of You card for someone who isn't into Christmas or is suffering the loss of a loved one. This one is for my Aunt who just lost my Uncle.








This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch square card.  You can find Christmas Puppy Bestie stamp in acrylic and digi form.  It also comes in a kit, which is packed with so many goodies, called Winter Wonderland Card Making Kit!!!  You can get the paper pack in digi form and it's called Snow Baby & Puppy or when you buy the kit it is included as paper.  The sentiment is a rubber stamp and comes with the kit.  Just follow the links and they will take you right to them.

I used two different dies for this card.  The leafy flower die is called Sketch Flower Spray by Memory Box and the leafy vine is a Sizzix Thinlits from Tim Holtz called Garden Greens.  The blue flowers are from my stash but the white flower comes with the kit as well.

I colored this image and assembled this card Live on my Dawn G Designs page.  I've added a link that will take you right to the video.

I do Lives three times a week on my Facebook page, Dawn G Designs, and would love it if you came and joined our happy group!  I'm Live on Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.

Well that's it for me!  

Happy Crafting,
Dawn

Comments