Raccoons How've-You-Bin - Whimsy Stamps - Raccoon Birthday Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

The How've You Bin Clear Stamp Set from Whimsy Stamps is so versatile!  This sweet Raccoon with his hands in a heart shape makes the perfect birthday card.  I paired the stamp set with the Fabulous Florals 6x6 Paper Pack to give him a soft and playful look.

You will find links to all of the products I used and Copic combinations listed below.





Copic Combinations

W9 W7 W5 W3 W1

Nose 100

T9 T7 T5 T3 T1

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Neenah 110LB Card Stock

 

I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments