Let's Be Mermaids - Whimsy Stamps - Mermaid Mini Slimline Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

I'm here today with a Mini Slimline Card.  This beautiful mermaid is sitting here with her friends dreaming of being a human one day, wink, wink.  

This card was easy to put together with the gorgeous background paper from Whimsy Stamps.  Just add your images and some clear enamel dots and your done!

You will find all of the Copic combinations and products listed below.



Whimsy Stamps

Let's Be Mermaids Stamp Set

Under the Sea Clear Stamps

Whimsy Dies

Under the Sea Die Set

Whimsy Paper

Under the Sea Slimline Paper Pack

Copic Combinations

Skin ~ E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Cheeks ~ R21 R30

Hair ~ E49 E19 E39 E13

Body ~ R32 YG09 YG07 BG13 BG11

Dots on Body ~ 100 and 08 White Gel Pen

Yellow ~ Y38 Y19 Y15

Red ~ R59 R46 R35

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Product List ~


Let's Be Mermaids Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


Under the Sea Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


**NEW Under the Sea Outline Die - Whimsy Stamps


Slimline Paper Pack - Under the Sea - Whimsy Stamps

 


Scrapbook.com - Fine-Tip - Ergonomic Reverse Grip - Craft Tweezers - Gray

Fiskars - SureCut Deluxe Paper Trimmer - 12 Inch


American Crafts - Sticky Thumb Collection - Adhesives - Double Sided Foam - White - 0.25 Inch x 3.94 Yards x 2mm
I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

Cardstock ~


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments