Ocean Tiles Seas The Day - Whimsy Stamps - Nautical Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here!  

The card I'm showcasing today is using the Ocean Tiles Seas the Day Clear Stamps Set.  This set is perfect for any nautical card you have in mind.  I used the Slimline Window Tiles Die Set to die cut them.  I also decorated the inside which I rarely do.  It was fun so I guess I should do it more often!

I hope you get inspired to recreate this card or another version of it.

You will find links to all of the products I used and Copic combinations listed below.





Copic Combinations

Yellow - Y19 Y15 Y13 Y11

Red - R59 R46 R35

Brown - E47 E44 E43 E41

Grey - C7 C5 C3 C1 C00

Blue - C5 B14 B12 B00

Green - G67 G17 G03

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Ocean Tiles Seas The Day Clear Stamps

**NEW Ocean Tiles - Seas the Day Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


Slimline Window Tiles Die Set

**NEW Slimline Window Tiles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


Neenah 110LB Card Stock

 

I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

Cardstock ~


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments

  1. Dawn love this, I seldom decorate the inside either but this does look good x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment