Laughing Snowmen Clear Stamps - Christmas Card with Snowmen

Hello Everyone!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  I hope you get some inspiration and pick up some new techniques.

Today is New Release Day at Rubbernecker Stamps!  I'm showcasing these adorable Snowmen from the Laughing Snowmen Set.  It's never to early to start your Christmas Cards!!!

 This card was a lot of fun to design and put together and I hope you have just as much fun if you decide to make it.   Below you will find detailed instructions.


I stamp out all of the images I plan on using and color them.  Sometimes I don't use all of them and as you can see I was going to use blue to color the snowmen but I wasn't happy with it so I moved to white.  Below are the Copic combinations I used.

White ~ C5 C3 C1 C00 and Colorless Blender

Red ~ R59 R46 R35

Blue ~ BG09 BG07 BG02 BG01 BG000

Gold ~ Y28 Y23 Y15 Y11

Black ~ 100 W8 W6 

Green ~ G29 G46 G82 G43

Orange ~ YR09 YR68 YR15

After you have colored them use the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Using the Winter Animals 6x6 Paper Pad I cut out different sized pieces and the mats to give my card added layers.  I will give you the dimensions from the base of the card up.

5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch Card Base

Red Mat 5 3/8 x 4 1/8

Patterned Paper 5 1/4 x 4

Red Mat 4 7/8 x 3 5/8

Patterned Paper 4 3/4 x 3 1/2

Red Mat 1 7/8 x 5 1/2

Patterned Paper 1 3/4 x 5 3/8

Red Mat 3 7/8 x 2 1/2

White Card Stock 3 3/4 x 2 3/8

On your white card stock add some sky using B00 then go over it with B0000 to fill in the white.  Remember you are only going halfway down the paper so leave room for your ground.

It doesn't have to be perfect because your focal points will be stealing the show.

Now you will take some green card stock, or white if you prefer, and using the Evergreen Forest Die place your card stock over the die and run it through your machine.

Using some dimensional foam tape place it on the bottom of the die.  This will give your card some dimension.

Place it on your white card stock. 

This view shows you the dimension that you will have.

Now you will want to add some shadowing under your trees using C1.  This also doesn't have to be perfect you are only giving the illusion of shadows.

 Flip your base around and cut off the excess trees.

Add dimensional foam tape to the back of your snowmen and bunny and adhere them on.  Don't forget to give them shadows as well.

Stamp out your sentiment cut it out and mat it and adhere to your card.

Adhere all of your layers onto your card base and your done!

I hope you make this card.  It isn't hard when you break it down in steps.

Below you will find all the products I used and there links for this card.

Rubbernecker Stamps


 

I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

  Below are links to my Social Media pages and links to Rubbernecker Stamps Facebook page and shop.

I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!

Crafty Hugs,

Dawn

Comments