Whimsy Stamps - Retro Dies and Paper - Dance Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy you're here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

This card reminded my of Soul Train and Don Cornielius.  It was so fun to watch them dance and my favorite part was when they lined up and took turns dancing down the middle.  Now I'm showing my age, lol.

Today I am showcasing Whimsy Stamps Retro line of stamps and dies.




Whimsy Dies ~

Retro Dancers Die Set

I cut the images three times with colored card stock that matched the paper and then glued them a little off so you could see all three colors.


Whimsy Paper ~

6x6 Retro Vibes Paper

I used a orange card base to match the paper.

The first layer is 4 1/8 by 5 3/8

The second layer is 4 x 3 3/8

The final layer is 3 7/8 x 3 1/4


Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Product List ~




**NEW Cutie ABC Die Set - Whimsy Stamps



Tsukineko - Memento - Fade Resistant Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black

I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

Cardstock ~


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments