Valentine Card - Rubbernecker Stamps

Hello and welcome to my blog!  My hope is to inspire you to pull out your crafting supplies and make some cards!  

Today's blog is about Mother's Day.  I'm using Brass & Bliss Craft Co products for this card.  Rubbernecker will be rebranding to Brass & Bliss Co. in March.  So for now you can still buy these products on Rubbernecker.com if you are interested in them.

Here is my card.


 This card is so easy to make and guess what, no coloring!!!

For the Heart/Flower die I used two different shades of pink one darker then the other.




Pick out your paper from the Heart Sting 6x6 Paper Pad and using the Outside Scallop Rectangle Die cut out your paper.

Make sure your image is facing the correct way.


Offset your Heart/Flower die cuts so that a hint of the darker shade is showing through, as shown inside the black box.


Using the stamp set I adore You I stamped out my sentiment cut it out then added a mat piece for more interest.

I added dimensional tape to the sentiment and the Love Heart/Die for some dimension.



Using the same light pink card stock cut it at 4 x 5 1/4 then cut your dark pink card stock at 4 1/4 x 5 3/8.

Adhere all of your elements together and adhere your panel to your 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base.


Now your card is done!  
Simple and easy!


Below you will find links to the products I used.



I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Brass & Bliss Craft Co. page on Facebook.

The Brass & Bliss Craft Co website isn't up yet but will be in March.  So for now you can shop on Rubbernecker Stamps.com for the items I used on my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!

Crafty Hugs,

Dawn

Comments