St. Paddy Shenanigans - Whimsy Stamps - St. Patricks Day Card

Hello!  Welcome to my blog!  I'm so happy you are here!  My hope is that this post will inspire you to get out your craft supplies and make a card of your own.

Today I'm using Whimsy Stamps products.  I can attest that Whimsy Stamps products are made here in the United States of America and are of the highest quality.

Now onto our card.  This fun St. Patricks Day card was so fun to make.  I love using foil to add dimension and texture to my cards. 

I've added some directions on how I made this card below the picture.


 It's so difficult to get a picture of how shiny the foiling is but trust me it's so bright and fun!

So I colored Mr. Leprechaun with my Copic Markers.  I used the St. Paddy Shenanigans Clear Stamps for this image.

Listed below are the Copic combinations I used to color him.

Skin - E0000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Cheeks R20 R30

Beard - W 7 W5 W3

Red - B63 R29 R27 R35

Green - B95 YG25 YG03 YG21

Pipe - E47 E44 E43 R35

Shoes - 100 W8 W6 W4

Beer - Y28 Y26 Y23 Y21

I used my Scan-N-Cut to cut out the Leprechaun.  You can always fussy cut him.

Using your green Copic combination take a piece of white card stock the size of the Shenanigans die and color from the bottom up.  Dark to light.  This gives you a nice ombre look.  I used black card stock for the shadow die that way the green really pops.

I used dimensional tape for the Leprechaun and the Shenanigans die to give the card some more dimension.

I used the Lucky Day Toner Card Front and Deco Foil Transfer Sheets in Lime.

I have the Heidi Swap Laminator and used that to laminate the Transfer Sheet onto the Toner Card Front.

I cut the Toner Card Front at 4 x 5 1/4.  I used a piece of green card stock for my mat and cut it down to 

4 1/4 x 5 3/8.

For the card base take an 8 1/2 x 11 inch piece of 110lb card stock and cut it on the 11 inch side at 5 1/2.  This will give you two card bases.

Well, I hope I've inspired you to pull out your supplies and make this fun card.  If you don't have the products I used and would like them I've listed them below with links to the Whimsy Stamps store.

That's it for me!

You can find me on

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.  

If you like, go and join so you can get tons of inspiration using Whimsy Stamps and Die's
here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Happy Crafting!

Dawn


**NEW St. Paddy Shenanigans Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


**NEW Shenanigans Word and Shadow Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


Toner Card Front Pack - A2 Lucky Day - Whimsy Stamps


Comments