Mushroom In My Heart - Whimsy Stamps - Happy Birthday Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Today I am showcasing Whimsy Stamps Mushroom in My Heart Clear Stamp, Mix-n-Match Neutrals Basic 6x6 Paper Pack and Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set.




Whimsy 6x6 Paper Pack


Whimsy Dies ~


Copic Combinations ~

Red ~ B32 R46 R17 R14 Y13

Green ~ R85 YG67 YG63 YG25

Brown ~ E44 E43 E42 E41

Product List ~


**NEW Mushroom in My Heart Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps



**NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Mix n Match Neutrals - Whimsy Stamps



Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


Tsukineko - Memento - Fade Resistant Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black

I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

Cardstock ~


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments