Mermaid Moments Stamp Set - Whimsy Stamps - Mermaid Card - MerMay

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Today I am showcasing Whimsy Stamps Mermaid Moments Stamp SetMermaid Moments Sentiments and Ocean Stencil.








Whimsy Stencils ~


Whimsy Blending Brushes ~



Distress Inks ~








Copic Combinations ~

Skin ~ E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Cheeks ~ R30

Hair ~ RV09 RV06 RV02

Body ~B63 YG09 YG07 YG06

Red ~ B63 R29 R27 R35

Product List ~


I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

Cardstock ~


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Comments