Mermaid Moments - Whimsy Stamps - You Were Mermaid For This Moment - Mermaid Slimline Card - MerMay

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Today I am showcasing Whimsy Stamps Mermaid Moments Stamp Set, Mermaid Moments Outline Dies, Mermaid Moments Sentiments, Slimline Clouds Die Set, Up in the Clouds Die Set, Build-an-Ocean, Slimline Waves Die and Build-an-Island.







Whimsy Clear Stamps ~



Whimsy Dies ~







Whimsy Blending Brushes ~



Distress Oxides ~



Copic Combinations ~

Skin ~ E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Cheeks ~ R20 R30

Hair ~ BV23 YR07 YR24 Y19

Body ~ C7 B69 BV04 BV02 BG15 BG13

Goldfish ~ B63 RV32 Y17 Y15 Y13

Sun ~ Y38 Y15 Y02

Seaweed ~ YG67 YG17 YG03

Coral ~ YG95 RV29 RV66 RV19

Product List ~


I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


With every purchase Violeta-Ink gives a percentage to Crafty Paws.

Cardstock ~


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments