Polkadoodles / Winterland Winnie Santa Gifts and Christmas Card

Hello Everyone!!!  
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Today I am showcasing Polkadoodles Winnie Winterland Santa Gifts. This is my Design Team project for Polkadoodles.  





This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.  I colored Winnie with Copic Sketch Markers. I used my Scan N Cut to cut out WinnieYou can get Winnie through the links I have provided.  For the background I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide's in Stormy Sky and Dusty Concord.  I used Picket Fence Life Changing Brushes to apply the Oxide's. I then put some water in my hand and flicked droplets onto the ink.  To protect the ink I then applied Tim Holtz Distress Micro Glaze.  I cut the Christmas trees out with my Silhouette.  For the snowy hills I used Lawn Fawn's Simple Stitched Hillside Borders.  The sentiment is from my stash. 

I colored and assembled this card on a Live on my Facebook Page at Dawn G Designs.  There is a video up now and the link I provided will take you directly to it.

I'm almost at 1,000 LIKES on my Facebook page, Dawn G Designs, and when I reach 1,000 I'm going to have a party with giveaways!!!  If you already FOLLOW my page please LIKE it as well!!!  I will be doing a Live for the party and I will be posting when it will be!!!  

I also do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  I would love it if you came and joined our happy group during one of my Lives.  Here is the link to my page Dawn G Designs.

Well that's it for me!!!

Happy Crafting!!!


Comments