Polkadoodles / Winnie Heavenly - Blessings / Design Team Project

Hello All!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!!!

Today I am showcasing Poolkadoodles Winnie Heavenly - Blessings.  




This card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  This would be an easy card to mass produce for your Christmas card list.  The stamp is Winnie Heavenly - Blessings.  Winnie and the sentiment is cut with Spellbinders Labels 14. The paper pack is called Snowtime Like Christmas.  I use seam binding from my stash to make the bow.  I colored Winnie with Copic Sketch Markers.

I colored and assembled this card on a Live on my Facebook Page at Dawn G Designs.  There is a video up now and the link I provided will take you directly to the video.

I also do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  I would love it if you came and joined our happy group during one of my Lives.  Here is the link to my page Dawn G Designs.

Well that's it for me!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments