Conie Fong / Molly's Joy and Christmas Card

Hello Everyone!!!  
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Today I am showcasing Conie Fong's Molly's Joy digital image. This is my Guest Design Team project for Conie Fong Art & Design.  







This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.   I used the Tim Holtz Doily Die for this card.  I colored Molly's Joy with my Copic's.  The paper pack I used is from Echo Park called Home For the Holidays.

I colored and assembled this card on a Live on my Facebook Page at Dawn G Designs.  There is a video up now and the link I provided will take you directly to it.

I'm almost at 1,000 LIKES on my Facebook page, Dawn G Designs, and when I reach 1,000 I'm going to have a party with giveaways!!!  If you already FOLLOW my page please LIKE it as well!!!  I will be doing a Live for the party and I will be posting when it will be!!!  

I also do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  I would love it if you came and joined our happy group during one of my Lives.  Here is the link to my page Dawn G Designs.

Well that's it for me!!!

Happy Crafting!!!


Comments

  1. Gorgeous coloring! She is an awesome image and you really made her come alive. Thanks so much Dawn for sharing your creation and for sharing your coloring via video. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I JUST FOUND YOU YOUR PAGE LOVE YOUR COLORING AND IM LEARNING FROM YOU SO THANKS SO MUCH. CRAFT ON.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment