My Besties / Happy / Fall Halloween Bestie IMG016

Hello Everyone!!!
Today I'm showcasing My Besties Happy / Fall Halloween Bestie IMG016




I just love this adorable image!!!  It doesn't have to be just for Halloween.  You could use this image anytime of the year.  I colored this sweet Bestie with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut her out with my Scan N Cut.  The fence is a Newton's Nook Designs die!  I used my Silhouette to cut out the tree and bats.  I used You Drive Me Batty Digi paper pack.  I typed the sentiment on my computer and printed it out.

I colored and assembled this card on a Live on my Facebook Page at Dawn G Designs.  There is a video up now and the link I provided will take you directly to the video.

I also do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  I would love it if you came and joined our happy group during one of my Lives.  Here is the link to my page Dawn G Designs.

Well that's it for me!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments