Polkadoodles / Winnie - Baked You A Cake Mixed Media Tag

Hi All!!!  
I hope you had a great Halloween!
Today I'm showcasing Winnie-Baked You A Cake from Polkadoodles for my Design Team Project.  I decided instead of a card I would make a mixed media tag.



This tag is 5 3/4 x 2 5/8.  I used my Copic Sketch Markers to color Winnie and I used my Scan N Cut to cut her out.  The paper used to cover the chipboard tag is from the Bright and Beautiful pack and the sentiment is from the Sentimentals pack. I used the Flourish stencil from the Tim Holtz Collection with Golden's Crackle Paste for the top of the tag. I then used Prima's Art Alchemy Opal Magic Pink-Blue and Sparks Magical Pond with a cosmetic sponge on top of the stenciled flourish and the Bright & Beautiful paper.  I then used  Technique Junkies Vintage Music stamp with Wendy Vecchi Watering Can Archival Ink to second generation stamp over the paint.  The flowers and fringe are from my stash.

I colored and assembled this card on a Live on my Facebook Page at Dawn G Designs.  There is a video up now and the link I provided will take you directly to the video.

I also do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  I would love it if you came and joined our happy group during one of my Lives.  Here is the link to my page Dawn G Designs.

Well that's it for me!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn


Comments