My Besties / Made with Love Daisy Do All

Hi Everyone!!!  
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!!!

Today I'm showcasing My Besties - Made with Love Daisy Do All.  Isn't this an adorable image for a Thanksgiving card!




I so enjoyed coloring Daisy and making this card!  This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.  I colored her using my Copics.  The paper is called Fall Days Digital paper pack from My Besties. The ribbon and lace are from my stash. The leaves I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.

I colored and assembled this card on a Live on my Facebook Page at Dawn G Designs.  There is a video up now and the link I provided will take you directly to the video.

I also do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  I would love it if you came and joined our happy group during one of my Lives.  Here is the link to my page Dawn G Designs.

Well that's it for me!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments