Witch Ellie With Broom - Paper Nest Dolls

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:  None of the links I provide are affiliated.  I provide the links so that you are able to get the same die cuts, images and or paper I use if you so choose.

Today I am showcasing Paper Nest Dolls awesome image Witch Ellie Riding Broom. I printed her at 3 1/2 inches tall on Sweet Sentiment paper with my LaserJet Pro M402n.





Digital Stamp ~

Paper Nest Dolls ~ Witch Ellie Riding Broom

Sentiment ~



Distress Inks by Ranger ~

Black Soot

Seedless Preserves

Stormy Sky

Twisted Citron

Copic Combinations

Skin ~ E0000 E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Cheeks ~ E95 R00

Hair ~ E49 E39 E19 E13

Purple ~ Y28 C08 C17 V15

Green ~ YG17 YG03 YG01 FYG1

Orange ~ YR18 YR15 YR12

White ~ N1 0

Broom ~

E79 E27 E25

YR24 YR21 Y23 Y21

Boots ~ N9 N6 N4 N2

Cat ~ 

W9 W6 W4 W2

Ears ~

 W1 E95

Stars ~

Crackle Paste

Stencil from my stash

Silhouette Design Store ~

Pointy Fence Design #33538

Card Dimensions ~

5 x 5

4 7/8 x 4 7/8

Adhesives ~


I colored this image Live on Facebook.  Here is the link that will take you directly to the video.

I do Facebook Lives three times a week and the day and times are as follows ~

Sunday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Thursday's @ 1:00 p.m. EST

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during on of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration page on Facebook.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn


Comments

Post a Comment