Whimsy Stamps - Penguins Build A Snowman

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:  None of the links I provide are affiliated.  I provide the links so that you are able to get the same die cuts, images and or paper I use if you so choose.

Today I am showcasing a Whimsy Stamps.   This is Penguins Build A Snowman.  I printed them out at 3 inches tall on Sweet Sentiment paper with my Laser Printer.






Digital Stamp and Digital Paper ~

Whimsy Digital Stamp ~ Penguins Build A Snowman

Whimsy Rubber Stamp ~ Penguins Build A Snowman

Whimsy Paper ~ Christmas So Soft

Digital Sentiment ~

Whimsy Sentiment ~ Vintage Sentiments

Silhouette Die ~

Christmas Holly Ornaments Corner Design #69647

Copic Color Combinations ~

Snowman ~ B0000 B000 B00

Penguins ~ N9 N7 N5 N3

Penguins Chests ~ BV31 N1 0

Beaks and Feet ~ YR18 YR15 YR12

Purple ~ V17 V15 V12

Pink ~ RV66 RV55 RV10

Blue Green ~ BG34 BG23 BG10

Card Dimensions ~

4 1/4 x 5 1/2

4 1/8 x 5 3/8
4 x 5 1/4

5 1/8 x 1 7/8
5 x 1 3/4

1 /2 x 4
1 1/8 x 3 7/8


I do Facebook Lives three times a week and the day and times are as follows ~

Sunday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Thursday's @ 1:00 p.m. EST

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during on of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn



Comments

Post a Comment