Nicolette - Digi Doodles Studios - Christmas Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

DISCLAIMER: None of the links I provide are affiliated.  I provide the links so that you are able to get the same die cuts, images and or paper I use if you so choose.

Today I am showcasing Digi Doodles Studio's adorable image called Nicolette. I printed him out at 3 3/8 inches tall on Sweet Sentiment paper with my LaserJet printer.





Digital Stamp and Digital Paper ~

Digi Doodles Studios Image ~ Nicolette

Digi Doodles Studios Paper ~ Suddenly Winter 

Sentiment ~

Digi Doodles Sentiment ~ Season of Cheer

Craft Die ~

Simon Says Stamps ~ Rina Snowflake

Simon Says Stamps ~ Grace Snowflake

Card Dimensions ~

4 1/4 x 5 1/2

4 x 5 3/8
3 7/8 x 5 1/4

3 x 4 3/4
2 7/8 x 4 5/8

4 x 2
3 7/8 x 1 7/8

Copic Combinations ~

Noes ~ E0000 E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Lips ~ RV21

Hair ~ E49 E44 E42

Blue ~ B04 B00 B01

Violet ~ BV04 BV02 BV11

Pink ~ Rv14 RV13 RV10

Pants ~ E37 E34 E31

Green ~ G46 G43 G40

White ~ N1 N0

Berries ~ R24 R22 R20

Sky ~ BG0000

Glossy Accents ~


Seam Binding ~


I used the Bow-It-All to tie the bow

Here is a link on how to use the Bow-It-All

Adhesives ~


Glue Holder - "Tipsy"

I colored this image Live on Facebook.  Here is the link that will take you directly to the video.

I do Facebook Lives three times a week and the day and times are as follows ~

Sunday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Thursday's @ 1:00 p.m. EST

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during on of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Digi Doodles Studios Digi Stamps page on Facebook.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments