Whimsy Monster Dragon

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:  None of the links I provide are affiliated.  I provide the links so that you are able to get the same die cuts, images and or paper I use if you so choose.

Today I am showcasing a Whimsy Stamps.   This is Monster Dragon.  I printed him out at 3 3/8  inches tall on Sweet Sentiment paper with my LaserJet Pro M402n.






Digital Stamp and Digital Paper ~

Whimsy Stamp ~ Monster Dragon

Whimsy Paper ~ Natures Beauty

Digital Sentiment ~

Whimsy Sentiment ~ Halloween Sentiments

Copic Color Combinations ~

Dragon Body ~ G28 G24 G21 G20

Horns ~ R39 R46 R24

Eyes ~ N0 0

Monster Suit ~ YR18 YR68 YR16

Bear ~ E29 E25 E23 

Ears for Bear ~ E95

Bear's Nose ~ T5 T3 T1

Flashlight ~ W7 W5 W3 Y11 110

Card Dimensions ~

4 1/4 x 5 1/2

4 1/8 x 5 3/8
4 x 5 1/4

5 1/4 x 1 7/8
5 1/8 x 1 3/4

Circle

4 1/4
4 1/8

I do Facebook Lives three times a week and the day and times are as follows ~

Sunday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Thursday's @ 1:00 p.m. EST

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during on of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn



Comments