Polkadoodles / Funky Monsters and Monster Messages

Hi All!!!
Today I'm showcasing Polkadoodles Funky Monsters set and Monster Messages set.  I had a lot of fun coloring these images and creating the card. For your convenience I have provided links to all of the products I've used.



This is a standard A2 card, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The Funky Monsters set is so adorable I had a hard time trying to decide which monsters to use!  The Little Monster Stamps Set, Monster Messages also has great messages for cards.  For the background I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot.  I used my Life Changing Blender Brushes from Picket Fence to add the color.  I used Lawn Fawn's Simple Stitch Hillside Border die. 

 If you would like to see me color and assemble this card you can follow the link to Dawn G Designs and it will take you directly to the video that I did Live on Facebook.

I do Live's three days a week on my page Dawn G Designs on Facebook at 3:00 p.m. EST Sunday's, 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday's and 11:00 p.m. EST. I hope to see you there!!!

Well that's it for me today!!

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments

Post a Comment